Welcome to Online visits at Alpine Physical Therapy!
For our current patients wishing to schedule online visit sessions, please call our north office at 541-2606, contact us online. , or schedule directly through Vsee, our secure online portal. Though we do have information verifying PT online visit coverage for several insurance providers, we advise that you contact your insurance company to determine details of coverage for online visit physical therapy under your specific policy. Please note that typical co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance still apply in most cases. You will be required to provide insurance information prior to your first visit, if you plan to bill your health insurance.
We have determined that the following insurance companies are offering some form of coverage for online visit physical therapy, but details of this coverage do depend on your specific plan:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- First Choice Health
- Healthy Montana Kids
- Medicare and Humana Medicare
- Montana Health Co-op
- Montana Medicaid
- Montana State Fund Workers Compensation
- Pacific Source
- United Healthcare
These items are required for your online visit PT session:
- You must have a verifiable email address (so we can send you the link for the scheduled online visit session).
- You’ll need a computer, ipad, or mobile device with a functional camera and audio for the video.
- You must verify that you have read and agree with the waiver and disclaimers.
*Allegiance provides coverage only for a select number of their self funded groups. As Allegiance cannot tell us which groups are covered, we advise you to contact Allegiance directly to confirm benefits for online visit physical therapy. We do have confirmation that MT Rail Link plan through Allegiance is covered